Due to COVID-19, here are some of the operational changes being implemented for FlyKreationz:
* Appointments will be scheduled/approved on a case by case basis as appointment availability will be limited. Clients will be asked a series of questions about recent exposure and/or symptoms.
* Makeup appointments will be scheduled for (1) hour, and a reset period will be imposed after each appointment to properly sanitize and disinfect between clients.
* ONLY (1) client will be allowed in the studio at a time. Please do not bring any extra people with you unless being serviced. Extra people being serviced will be asked to wait outside. NO KIDS ALLOWED unless they are receiving services. Minor children under the age of 16 may have a parent or guardian present during services. Parents/guardians must wear a mask the entire time and comply with services rules.
* Clients will be asked to text/call upon arrival and remain in the vehicle until contacted to come in, if the chair is occupied.
* Temperatures will be taken upon entry into the studio. Clients with temperatures in excess of 99.9 degrees will be refused service. If you are not feeling well PLEASE reschedule (1) day before your original appointment, if possible. Some potential reasons to reschedule might include: ALLERGIES, FEVER, RUNNY NOSE, SINUS ISSUES, HEADACHE, DRY COUGH, etc.
*Payments will remain contactless and processed in advance of scheduled appointments.
* Clients will be asked to wash/sanitize their hands upon entry into the studio.
* Clients may be asked to wear masks at certain points throughout their appointment.
As these next few weeks unfold, I believe things will be very fluid and policies are subject to change without notice to comply with rules issued by federal, state, parish, and city governments. I will keep you updated as new or changing information presents itself.
I look forward to seeing all of my clients and doing what I love.
If you are looking for additional ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC website.
Thank you so much for sticking with me. I miss you all and I look forward to us supporting each other during these challenging times.
Appointments Available. Contact me to shedule your #beautiFLYcation TODAY.